Rants, Rambles & Happenings

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Greatness by CE Flynn

A man is as great as the dreams he dreams, as great as the love he bears;
Asgreat as the values he redeems, and the happiness he shares.
A man is asgreat as the thoughts he thinks, as the worth he has attained;
As the fountainsat which his spirit drinks, and the insight he has gained.
A man is as great as the truth he speaks, as great as the help he gives,As great as the destiny heseeks, as great as the life he lives.

3 Comments:

Blogger rhandeev said...

Since making the move, I have been struggling with the "creation of my reality". What exactly does that mean? Our experience of life is what we make of it. It is our thoughts, emotions, imaginings, inspirations, etc. We can "experience" the same outward reality but within us our thoughts may be completely different. Happy or sad, willful or accepting, good will or ill. The quality and nature of our lives are not so much determined by our life experiences, but by our inner experience of life based on our moment-to-moment thoughts. I found this as true as ever while between jobs. Now I find this even more true while emersed in an environment where the sky's the limit. And I mean, the sky's the limit. I mean, it is not in every working environment where one gets to work with the best of the best, and get to shake hands and say hello to the likes of Al Gore, Wangari Maathai, Jimmy Carter, Larry Brilliant, ... the list goes on. Life is, truly

7:21 AM  
Blogger rhandeev said...

Life is, truly, what we make of it, and this is possibly the greatest struggle that anyone will face during his/her lifetime. I wish you progress in your struggle as you go about "finding yourself."

7:22 AM  
Blogger cloudz1 said...

Thanks for e comments :)

Glad that u r enjoying e spaciousness n opportunities at work !

Saw google's already tapped in to e world cup exuberance.. search engine logo has a guy heading a soccer ball haha!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home